Our range of services can help stimulate your growth hacking business strategy!
- Digital Audit
- Social Media Management Services
- Search Engine Marketing Services
- Email Marketing Services
- Online PR – Copywriting Services
Flame Tree Digital Audit
“Our Digital Audit is a comprehensive health check of your current digital marketing”
A Health Check for your Digital Marketing
The Flame Tree Digital Audit effectively provides an up to date snapshot of how your business is currently positioned online whilst also revealing other important insights like how you compare to the competition and what other external influences you need to be aware of which could potentially impact your business.
Our consultation process will review your current corporate goals and objectives to enable us to identify how digital marketing could help contribute towards these goals. We’ll look at how you are positioned online to see what is and isn’t working.
Using the latest industry tools and best practices Flame Tree Digital will conduct internal and external audits to develop a clear understanding of where there are opportunities for your business and also potential threats.
Digital Marketing Strategy
The Flame Tree Digital Audit is the first step towards implementing a digital marketing strategy for your business
Results from our comprehensive Digital Audit will provide the foundation towards implementing a complete digital marketing strategy for your business. (see Digital Marketing Plan section below)
What’s included in the Flame Tree Digital Audit?
Digital E-Tools Analysis
The Flame Tree Digital Audit will examine each element of the Digital E-Tools Mix that you are currently using and make appropriate recommendations for improving your situation and becoming more effective. For example, improvements could involve trying new E-tools or just using a different strategy with existing tools.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Social Media Marketing
- Opt-In Email
- Online PR
- Viral Marketing
- Online Advertising
- Online Partnership
We will also assess the performance of your existing website and identify which stage of the evolutionary cycle it falls within. This will help us make appropriate recommendations for future development in line with your corporate objectives. This is a great opportunity to share feedback that you may have had from your customers on their user experiences with your site.
The competitor analysis will reveal informative insights on how you compare to the competition online. This could be a business that you compete with regularly or one that you aspire to be in the future.
Customer Profiles and Personas
Whilst customer profiles can help target specific demographic groups, customer personas take these to the next logical step by identifying typical mindsets of your customers. Understanding more about your customers can help with website design and functionality for example.
The Flame Tree Digital Audit will help establish who your current target customers are so an appropriate strategy can be formulated.
Macro and Micro Environment
The digital marketing environment includes both internal and external factors which each have the ability to influence your online business performance.
The Flame Tree Digital Audit will analyse and interpret any findings for inclusion into the final report.
Current Marketing Strategy Goals and Objectives
The Flame Tree Digital Audit is the perfect opportunity to review how positively your current digital investments are contributing towards your corporate goals.
Arguably digital marketing should be integrated with traditional offline marketing strategy so that a consistent message can be communicated to your target customers across all platforms.
The Flame Tree Digital Audit will help you realign any new strategies with your latest corporate goals and most importantly provide you with some guidance on how to subsequently monitor ongoing progress.
Flame Tree Digital Audit – Findings
Findings of the Flame Tree Digital Audit will be presented to you and summarised in a full report which will detail precisely where your business is today in terms of online presence. This information helps business owners make more informed decisions about future strategy and associated online investments required.
Digital Marketing Plans
Flame Tree Digital can also support your business by developing a longer term digital marketing plan which would detail how the findings from the Flame Tree Digital Audit should be deployed, managed and monitored. More details available on request.
Social Media Management Services
We will help you identify the best social media channels for engaging with your specific target audience and support you in setting these up for using as part of your ongoing strategy
Monthly Social Media Services
Our packages can include the following:
- A dedicated and experienced Social Media Strategist qualified in Digital Marketing and Marketing Management
- A weekly content calendar
- Research and deployment of engaging brand-aligned communications in the form of posts, tweets, photos and blogs
- Copywriting and creation of eye-catching artwork for promotional communications including measurable “calls to actions
- Daily monitoring the social media platforms – basic query responses and email alerts regarding messages requiring your attention
- A monthly performance report
Search Engine Marketing Services
We can provide a range of search engine marketing services including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Google Ad Words campaigns working with our highly experienced and qualified partners. Competitive packages can be provided to meet your budget.
Learn more about search engine optimisation can be found here
Email Marketing Services
We can support small businesses with email campaigns to their existing customer base and provide full reporting and analytics performance reports details results.
Some interesting facts about email marketing:
1) Email marketing yields an average 4,300% return on investment for businesses in the United States. (Direct Marketing Association)
2) Companies using email to nurture leads generate 50% more sales-ready leads and at 33% lower cost. And nurtured leads, on average, produce a 20% increase in sales opportunities compared to non-nurtured leads. (Hubspot)
3) Small business owners estimate that getting an extra hour in their day back from doing their own email marketing (and other activities) is worth $273/hour. (Constant Contact)
4) For every $1 spent on email marketing, the average return on investment is $44.25. (EmailExpert)
5) Marketers consistently ranked email as the single most effective tactic for awareness, acquisition, conversion, and retention. (Gigaom Research)
6) Email conversion rates are three times higher than social media, with a 17% higher value in the conversion. (McKinsey & Company)
7) Email is nearly 40 times better than Facebook and Twitter at acquiring customers. (McKinsey & Company)
8) 70% of people say they always open emails from their favorite companies. (ExactTarget)
9) 95% of those who opt into email messages from brands find these messages somewhat or very useful. (Salesforce)
10) You have just 3-4 seconds to grab your readers’ attention and interest them enough to open and read your email. (Litmus)
On Line PR – Professional Copywriting
Our copywriting services aim to provide clients with compelling and persuasive content to support their recommended digital marketing strategy.
Content can be professionally written for websites, blogs and press releases and include appropriate keywords to support search engine optimisation strategy.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Red icons used on this page courtesy of http://www.aha-soft.com